Sales Assistant Role:
My client requires a part time Sales Assistant capable of selling office and storage space to domestic and business customers.
The successful candidate will be required to work 20 hours per week. The hours will be agreed in advance and will include weekends. The facility will initially open from 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 1pm on Saturday but could well extend to include Sunday opening.
Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
• Focus on achieving and maintaining their new business sales targets to sell vacant office space and storage units
• Develop own sales prospects for domestic and business
• Ensure strong client relationships are developed and maintained
• Provide tours of the facility and answer all questions raised by potential customers
• Ensure appropriate commercial arrangements are in place and maintain with new clients and existing customers
• Regularly provide feedback to the line manager regarding their sales forecast and how they are meeting their agreed outcomes
• Help to maintain social media sites with updates on our latest developments
• Keep the facility clean and tidy which includes cleaning all outside areas i.e. the storage loading bay forecourt, car park, communal office space, storage areas, toilets and kitchen
• Maintain security within the facility at all times
• Being able to flex up to cover holidays upgrading them to a maximum 40 hours per week, this will be pre-arranged.
Sales Assistant the Person Specification
My client is looking for an individual who:
• is target driven and has evidence of achieving their key performance indicators
• is highly motivated with previous sales experience including dealing with face to face, phone and web based enquires;
• is able to use their initiative to resolve local problems within the facility;
• is capable of lone trading within a defined set of parameters;
• has strong interpersonal skills and therefore capable of building customer confidence;
• works to a high standard and can work within the operational guidelines;
• has good verbal and written communication skills and has reasonable IT literacy;
• has experience of using social media as a marketing tool;
• is open and creative to develop and implement new ideas to bring in customers to the facility
The Company (Sales Assistant)
My client is a long established family owned business with over 100 years of trading history. This very well respected company is creating a new subsidiary company to provide storage services. The company offers appropriate training and support to its staff in a friendly and professional environment that promotes and rewards achievement.
Company Values: - Excellence, Integrity, Loyalty, Teamwork, Enjoyment
Sales Assistant Remuneration:
£8.50 per hour, 10 days’ holidays
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 07743 925 242
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org