We are now recruiting for a Purchasing Co-ordinator for our valued client in Colchester
- Ensuring each purchase is looked at commercially and procured correctly for cost and quality. Ordering all bespoke material for the production process in a "Just In Time" manner.
- Chasing suppliers to ensure that the materials are received, monitoring and organising the replacement materials for any rejected itemsand return of rejected materials.
- Keeping the On Time In Full records up to date
- Ordering daily stock from Eden Stock Control
- Chasing back orders using Eden Stock Control
- Negotiate with Suppliers, the best purchasing prices, with an aim to make cost savings and review resourcing from other Suppliers. (Noting we have around 10 main Suppliers so this task is minimal although essential)
- A resource to the Manager as an interface between the factory and the bespoke material supplier
- General administration duties to facilitate the production office duties of the business
- General office experience desirable with attention to detail on administration, along with experience of Purchasing, Production and Logistics, but not essential as training will be given.
- Proficient PC skills, including Excel and Outlook.
- Good communication skills required.
Hours and Salary
37 hours a week
£17,500 - £21,800 dependant on experience
20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 01376 310740
Send us your CV: email@example.com