Our client is now recruiting for a Client Relationship Manager in the DT3 AREA
The ideal candidate for the role of CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER will have:
- A proven track record in a consultative sales environment
- Be a self-starter who is both target driven and hungry for success with
- Marketing experience an added advantage.
- A valid UK driving licence
- Knowledge of the adult health and social care market would be desirable
- A motivated and driven person who will deliver results is essential
It is essential that you combine superb written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, with a sincere passion for making a difference to the lives of older people.
Benefits of the Client Relationship Manager role
- £35,000 salary per annum
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Package
- Free Learning & Development opportunities
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 07743 925 242
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org