Software QA Tester Responsibilities:
- Documentation of the testing process (testing plans etc.)
- Documentation of cases/scenarios.
- Work on own initiative to achieve agreed specification and timing.
- Work with the developers to resolve issues in QA.
- Stress/Load testing systems.
- Implement automated tests.
- Share knowledge with development group.
- Working in an agile development environment.
Software QA Tester Specifications:
- Able to clearly communicate complex technical information to clients and colleagues.
- Good team player.
- Creative and proactive.
- Capable of working under occasional pressure, comfortable about working to tight timing deadlines.
- A sound understanding of testing processes, methodologies and techniques.
- Willing to adjust to occasional flexible working arrangements within an agreed framework in order to meet the needs of the business.
Software QA Tester Skills Required:
- Due to the nature of the work it is essential you have a degree or equivalent in computer science, e-commerce or a related subject.
- Demonstrable experience and skills in any of the following automation testing technologies: Selenium, Cucumber, QF Test, Pure Test, Pure Load, JMeter.
- Ideally worked in any one of the following: Qmetry, JIRA and Zephyr.
- Desirable experience of working with highly transactional websites and any of the following technologies: Maven, Ant, JProfiler, JBoss, JEE, Swing, JUnit, Nunit, Test NG, DBUnit, Cactus, Jailer, Cucumber, Yslow, Fitnesse, Grinder, SoapUI, Redmine, Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, Together, ArgoUML, Visual Paradigm.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and principles in particular Java.
Software QA Tester Package:
- A salary of up to £45,000 per annum.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Company Car
- Pension Scheme
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity.
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 01376 310740
Send us your CV: email@example.com