Senior Project Manager - Agile/Prince2/PMP
Currently the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry. My client have hands on experience of automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in depth information to boost company efficiency and profitability.
Main purpose of the GTS Project Manager role:
The Project Manager will be a key member of the Global Technology Services PMO Team, and as such he/she will have the opportunity to work tightly with a team of highly skilled software developers and IT professionals, providing specialised technology to both our internal and external clients.
Focused on project execution, this position requires strong partnership across the GTS group, as well as the wider organisation. From handling small change requests to managing large and complex projects from inception through final execution and conclusion, you will be actively involved across the entire product life cycle.
- Develop, document and communicate business requirements for each project, with clarity of scope and expected outcomes
- Set specific and measurable goals and objectives for a project team
- Manage a project team against a work plan
- Effectively manage communication and engagement across a global community of stakeholders
- Proactively monitor and routinely report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Identify, collate or create all documentation required during the project phase and for thorough handover
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Actively seek out process improvement initiatives, with the goal to improve business process cycle times and the overall quality of output/service.
- Any other tasks required to support the business from the GTS perspective.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. Project Management certification (PMP/Prince2/Agile) preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management. Previous experience in the delivery of software projects within a multinational company is preferred. Agile project management experience would be advantageous.
Competencies and Skills required:
- Proficiency in all MS Office tools is required.
- Working knowledge of Jira Agile and/or Clarizen project management software is preferred.
- Comfortable with a fast pace of change, while ensuring continuity of current activities.
- Ability to perform analysis and provide written interpretations of findings.
- Ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- The ability to work within tight budgets.
- The ability to work independently with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- High level of professional English language skill(written and spoken)
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary (Up to £55k)
- Business expenses
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Company contributory pension plan
- Cash back healthcare scheme
- Salary exchange childcare vouchers
- Car salary exchange scheme
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 07743 925 242
Send us your CV: email@example.com