Our Client is an AI start-up and currently looking for a data engineer who can support the development for our AI (Artificial Intelligence) platform.
Data Engineer Responsibilities and Duties
- Build data pipelines and foundation for our Kafka-Cassandra-Spark AI (Artificial Intelligence) platform.
- Work side-by-side with the data science team to implement in-house developed algorithms in python to run on Spark.
- Develop our support / auxiliary / backend services around the AI platform. For examples, customers billing or tariff design systems.
- Provide support to develop secure data transfer and storage framework.
- Contribute to the development and ongoing improvement of software processes and tools.
Data Engineer Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ year experience in python programming.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- A thorough understanding of scalable data architectures.
- Strong data engineering experience around Spark.
- System level thinker who can quickly understand and solve complex technical problems.
- Demonstrable experience in Linux-based cloud platform (e.g., AWS)
- Self-starter, happy to work alone or as part of a team.
Data Engineer Desirable Skills, Experience, Qualifications & Personal Attributes
- Experience of Cassandra would be a plus
- Exposure to python data science libraries (e.g., pandas / numpy)
- Experience of working with NoSQL databases.
Data Engineer Package
- Work with a fantastic team and a fun workplace
- Salary, 25 Holidays, Participation in company option scheme
- Pension, Bonus
- A new ‘cutting-edge’ laptop.
- Focus on your career development needs
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 07743 925 242
Send us your CV: email@example.com