Data Analyst- Excel/SQL/Tableau.
Our client, the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry are seeking Data Analyst's to join their growing team within the UK.
As a Data Analyst, you will be expected to succeed at the following tasks:
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the design of data models and architecture for reuse in the data architecture landscape.
- Design and develop data transformation and loading processes for the population and on-going management of the data models and architecture.
- Perform QC and verification of data according to specified criteria. Take the initiative in managing data problems / exceptions.
- Develop and maintain technical and non-technical documents to support data management and use.
- Handle and prioritise incoming requests for data and insight.
- Proven experience interacting with senior management, end users and third parties.
- Participate in cross-functional programme work streams.
- Contribute to the design of data models and architecture for use by Business Intelligence and reporting tools.
Data Analyst Specifications:
- Experience and knowledge of toolsets used for data analysis and management.
- A logical and methodical approach to data analysis.
- Strong skills in Excel, SQL and preferably Tableau or similar BI reporting software.
- Experience in ETL technology an advantage.
- Experience in working with DMS / Automotive data would also be advantageous.
Data Analyst Competencies and Skills Required:
- Excellent numerical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Smart, articulate and enthusiastic.
- Ability to prioritise and work under own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- An inquisitive nature.
- A proactive personality.
- Integrity, credibility, and commitment.
- Customer focus.
- Time management skills.
- Flexible and able to work to strict deadlines.
Data Analyst package:
- Salary of up to £60,000 per annum.
- Skills development though exposure to wide-ranging technology and projects.
- Flexible working hours, by arrangement.
- Business expenses.
- Relaxed dress code.
Other company benefits:
25 days annual leave, Company contributory pension plan, Cash back health care scheme, Life assurance, Salary exchange childcare vouchers, Car salary exchange scheme.
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 07743 925 242
Send us your CV: email@example.com