My client based in Bury St Edmunds is looking for an Sous Chef who has a passion for food and working within a local family friendly village gastro pub.
As a Sous Chef you must have a proven track record in delivering excellent dishes in a fast paced environment , taking responsibility in each and every dish served.
Role and must haves:
- To have overall supervision of the kitchen in the head chefs absence.
- To have good knowledge of foods, ingredients & trends & have a passion & flare for producing quality fresh food.
- Must have a good understanding of stock control & ordering from different suppliers.
- Supervising the kitchen team and ensuring all cleaning rotas are complete & have an understanding of COSH, Health & Safety & Allergen Guidelines.
- Be ready to join a friendly professional team, supporting and learning from the Head Chef. The food is always made from fresh, local Suffolk ingredients.
Great team benefits - 50% food discount at any of their sites, meals on duty, uniform, training and appraisals, career tracking, 28 holiday days, anniversary rewards, membership to financial discount platform, recruitment bonuses.
If you are interested please click apply now!
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 07743 925 242
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org