Our client is looking for a Pastry Head Chef in Colchester!
Working as part of the award winning kitchen brigade, and reporting to the Executive Head Chef, the successful candidate will have previous experience working in a 2 AA rosette restaurant and will have banqueting experience.
- Cakes, desserts and pastry.
- Specialist afternoon tea.
- Assist in the training and supervision of apprentice pastry chef’s.
- Making the Head Chef aware of any ordering needs for the section.
- Report any health and safety concerns to any Senior Chef.
- To be of a clean and smart appearance.
- To listen and learn from any Senior Chef.
- To be flexible and committed to customer requests wherever possible.
- To contribute ideas for menu and for kitchen welfare.
The Ideal Canddiate-
- Previous experience in the pastry section of a 2 AA Rosette restaurant.
- Previous experience in the pastry section of a banqueting restaurant.
- Knowledge in bread making is desirable but not required.
Full time position for 45 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days including weekends. Due to our location, having your own transport is essential.
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 01376 310740
Send us your CV: email@example.com