Our client is looking for a highly skilled assistant breakfast chef to work in a double AA rosette resturant or equalivent.
- Preparing first class breakfast dishes
- Preparing breakfast buffets to a high standard
- Ensure your section is set for service
- Prepare meals for staff canteen
- Assist in other areas of the kitchen where required
- Report any health and safety concerns to any Senior Chef
- To be of a clean and smart appearance
- To listen and learn from any Senior Chef
- To be flexible and committed to customer requests wherever possible
- To contribute ideas for menu and for kitchen welfare
- Making the Head Chef aware of any ordering needs for the section
- Thrives on working in a fast paced environment
- Committed to high standards of food preparation and presentation
- Able to work in a team and alone
- Flexible and committed
Full time position for 45 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days including weekends. Due to our location, having your own transport is essential.
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 01376 310740
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org