Roles available across Berkshire - Reading, Maidenhead, Thatcham and Newbury
Unit Manager - Salary between £32,323 - £39,049 per annum - 48 hours per week
About the role -
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of or residents, whilst consistently delivery the very highest care standards.
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents, whilst at the same time building excellent personal relationships with both them and their families.
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home's profile within the community.
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Who we are looking for -
- A level one Registered Nurse and experienced NVQ level 3 qualified Care Assistant.
- You will be committed to championing independence, choice and dignity in the home.
- You'll have dedication and passion for helping make everyday special for our residents.
- An ability to build warm and trusting relationships with our residents and their families.
What's in it for you?
Our care homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits include -
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pro-rata depending on your working hours.
- Pension and life assurance available.
- Child care voucher scheme.
- Free Uniform
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 01376 310740
Send us your CV: email@example.com