We are now recruiting for Registered Nurses Learning Disabilities in the Colchester and Brentwood area!
• Willingness and ability to undertake further training required by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)/General Social Care Council (GSCC) and Care Quality Commission (CQC).
• Leadership ability and willingness to undertake development and ownership of continued professional development.
• A commitment to organisational values.
• Leadership experience with the relevant client group is desirable, however transferrable skills will be considered in the absence of direct experience
• Understanding of care management processes or willingness to learn
• Experience of working alongside professionals from other disciplines/organisations to provide diverse packages of care
By encouraging service user participation in day to day management of the unit ensure services meet individual needs.
By ensuring service users have opportunities to express their rights, choices and their aspirations.
By supporting a team of staff to deliver services that are Person Centred and Outcome Focussed, ensure the delivery of measurable and positive outcomes for users by understanding and participating in assessments and referrals.
By supporting the Service Manager to ensure Safeguarding is given the utmost priority and policies and procedures are understood and rigorously followed by all staff, ensure service users’ safety and wellbeing.
By deploying staff effectively, ensure service users’ needs are met within the agreed budget.
Deliver a high standard of care by undertaking general nursing duties as required, including bathing, changing dressings, inserting catheters, managing and maintaining drips, subcutaneous infusions and feeding tubes, diabetic care and administration of drugs etc. in accordance with established clinical procedures and as required to take a lead role on a specific designated area of nursing practice.
#RegisteredNurse #Clinical #Nursing #RNLD #LearningDisabilities #Colchester #Brentwood
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 07743 925 242
Send us your CV: email@example.com