We are now recruiting for a Registered General Nurse in a luxurious home in Colchester!
Job Requirements for a Registered Nurse
Within this role you will work as part of a team to provide high quality nursing care to residents. Working as a member of the nursing team, you will be carrying out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners. You will ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high-quality standard ensuring the personal care needs of residents are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence.
As the nurse on duty, you will accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care. You will administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and medication policy. You will ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
Hours and shifts-
Full time, offering 36 hours per week (MIXED shifts)
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven experience of working in a care setting.
- RGN qualification with an active NMC Pin.
- Undertake mandatory training.
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group.
- Well-developed time management and leadership skills.
Benefits working for our client as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays.
- Paid breaks.
- Perks and discounts available through Perkbox.
- Uniform provided.
- Costs for an enhanced DBS.
Apply today !
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 01376 310740
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org