We are now looking for a Occupational Therapist in the Ealing area!
This school is a great environment to work in. Teaching staff are welcoming of OT support within the classroom and OT input is well established within the school.
- A minimum of 2 year's experience in Paediatrics.
- Preferably this will include working within a mainstream school environment in the UK.
- A strong knowledge of the UK school’s system and the role of OT within the education system, including experience of conducting EHCP Assessments.
- Experience in ASD and social communication delay, Sensory Integration, Developmental Delay, Handwriting difficulties, Dyspraxia and speech, language and communication delays are essential.
- Strong experience in conducting formal and informal assessment and writing reports that are accessible for teaching staff.
- Current registration with the HCPC and have a clear DBS Check.
- Assessments and reports.
- Setting up and regular review of OT programmes for individual pupils.
- Running OT groups - handwriting, motor skills, alert programme etc.
- Individual OT treatment sessions.
- Annual review and EHCP reports when required.
- Target setting for individual students.
- Teacher and LSA training.
- Classroom environmental assessments and modifications.
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 01376 310740
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org