In order to be considered for this exciting role as Home Manager, you will have a proven track record in Home Management. You will be nurse qualified (RGN or RMN) and hold a Registered Managers Award or be willing to work towards it, along with a passion for achieving consistent high levels of care.
You will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements.
You will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence.
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
Benefits of working for this well established home-
We offer an excellent remuneration package including:
A salary of £60,000 per annum
25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
High Street/Retail discount scheme provided via Perkbox
Our client pay the cost of your DBS
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 07743 925 242
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org