We are now recruiting for a Home Manager for a 51 bed home in the DT3 area
The Home MANAGER must have
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person centered care.
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards.
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home.
- Confidence to communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues, internal as well as external professionals, families and visitors.
- Create strong links with the local community.
- A proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, good or outstanding rated care home.
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
The Home MANAGER WILL RECIEVE THE FOLLOWING
£55,000 plus an annual bonus subject to terms and conditions.
• 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
• Medical Insurance
• Pension Package
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 01376 310740
Send us your CV: email@example.com