Our client is now recruitng for a Deputy Home Manager in the IP21 area
In order to be considered for this exciting role as Deputy Home Manager, you will have the following skills & experience:
- alongside the Home Manager, you will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
- you will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence.
The role will be 42 hours per week at a pay rate up to £19.00 per hour.
Shifts will be split between working in the office and on the floor, depending on the homes needs. You will be expected to work some weekends and to be on call.
Criteria / Person Specification
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- A nursing qualification RGN/RMN with an active NMC Pin
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families, visitors and staffing teams.
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home.
The Deputy Home Manager will receive the following in return
We offer an excellent remuneration package including a salary up to £19.00 per hour.
Total per annum salary of £42,000
Other benefits include:
Enhanced pay rates for bank holiday working
High Street/Retail discount schemes via Perkbox
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 07743 925 242
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org