Leading a small care team of staff, you will maximise quality of life for all our residents, some of whom may be living with dementia, and maintain the day-to-day efficiency of the home. Attention to detail and good team skills are essential.
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by applicant. The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
Experience / Qualification:
- Practical experience of working with older people especially with people living with the dementia is an advantage. Two years’ experience in a care assistant role is required.
- QCF/NVQ level 2 required.
- Desirable - care assistant working your way up, looking for a new challenge - willing to learn and develop.
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training to develop your career.
- Introduce a friend scheme.
- Uniform provided
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- £23,000 per annum.
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 01376 310740
Send us your CV: email@example.com