We are now recruiting for a Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) in the Weymouth area!
As the Clinical Lead on duty, you will accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care. You will administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines.
Medication policy. You will ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
The Clinical Lead position is offering up to 36 hours per week (MIXED shifts) with a pay rate up to £22.00 per hour (based on experience)
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
- RGN qualification with an active NMC Pin
- Undertake mandatory training
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
- Well-developed time management and leadership skills
-£3,000 Welcome Bonus with £500 being paid upon induction (T&C's apply)
- Excellent rates of pay
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Perks and discounts available through Perkbox
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 07743 925 242
Send us your CV: email@example.com