Qualifications required: Chartered Financial Planner (or working towards this).
We are currently recruiting for a Paraplanner for a very well established IFA based in Cambridge. The Paraplanner role will involve providing full paraplanning support, primarily to two Associate Directors.
There is the opportunity for the right candidate to be authorised to give advice if this is what they wish to do!
- Responsible for ensuring that investment and product instructions are carried out and records kept up to date, obtaining and analysing fund and product information and ensuring client files are compliant with FCA compliance rules.
- Ideal candidate will be currently working in a HNW IFA practice and will be at least Diploma qualified.
- Working with two IFA’s writing new Pension & Investment business and assisting in the on-going advice for a bank of clients. There is the opportunity for the right candidate to be authorised to give advice if this is what they wish to do.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in HNW Pension & Investment advice, including Pension Drawdown and DB Transfer analysis.
- Required to produce Suitability and other Reports, and will involve client contact by phone and in writing.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications - in the region of £30-40K
Hours: Full time hours. Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Holiday: 23 days per annum, increasing after 3, 6, 9, 14 and 19 years’ service.
- Flexitime available.
- Death in Service scheme 4 x salary.
- 3% of salary contribution into our Group Personal Pension with immediate effect.
- PHI - 75% of salary, less State benefits (benefits payable after 6 months’ absence from work)
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 07743 925 242
Send us your CV: email@example.com