Employee Benefits Support
Client: They are leading provider of professional advice to both business and private clients. Specialising in accountancy, tax, audit, insurance, employee benefits and independent financial planning advice to owner-managed companies, corporate operations and private individuals.
My Client is looking for an experienced Employee Benefits Support /CRM to hit the ground running and work from their Cambridge or Ipswich office.
If you’re ready for a role where you can develop your skills and work as part of an experienced Employee Benefits team then this is the position for you.
Employee Benefits Support Responsibilities:
• working closely with the team and Employee Benefits Consultants to prepare marketing activities, presentations and reports;
• supporting the consultants in face to face meetings with clients and other professionals;
• working closely with our IFA, tax, Payroll and accounts teams;
• maintaining accurate records and keeping client records and CRM system up to date;
• ensuring the documentation issued to clients is technically correct and accurate;
• processing renewals and liaising with providers on all aspects of Employee Benefits including pension, healthcare group risk and voluntary benefits;
• supporting the administration and set up of flexible benefit schemes;
• ensuring benefits are managed accurately and clients kept up to date;
• maintaining client relationships
• participating in an ongoing programme of training and competence.
Employee Beneifts Support Experience and Qualifications:
Candidates will need a good understanding of Employee Benefits to include, all relevant tax, pensions, benefits.
My client encourages all their staff to progress with qualifications including the Certificate in Financial Planning. There can be opportunities, to progress and gain higher qualifications and skills to allow the role to develop.
Employee Benefits Support Job benefits / what you will get in return:
Opportunity to make your mark in one of the region’s leading financial services firms
Competitive salary and benefits package
Easy access to A12 or A14 for commuting
Salary: negotiable for the right candidate depending upon experience and qualifications.
Location: Cambridge but with an ability to work from all our offices as required.
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 01376 310740
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org