Corporate Tax Manager CTA
£50,000 - £80,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Overview of Firm
I am recruiting on behalf of a very well established Chartered Accountants who are a Top 75 Firm in the UK of Accountants providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services across a variety of industries.
My client offers customised Accountancy, Audit and Tax solutions along with other Advisory services that include Corporate Finance, Insolvency and Financial Solutions tailored to meet their clients needs.
Corporate Tax Manager Responsibilities
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The role requires an ambitious, confident individual to join the growing Business Tax Team as a Corporate Tax Manager.
The role will involve a combination of Corporate Tax compliance and advisory work. The compliance element of the role will involve direct portfolio responsibility for a variety of clients, ranging in both size and sector.
To manage a portfolio of clients, providing compliance and consultancy advice; responsibilities might include the following:
- Liaising with clients and colleagues.
- Handling client queries.
- Manage, assist, and review work from more junior members of the team.
- Reviewing and completing corporation tax returns for clients.
- You may be expected to visit client premises and overview the preparation of draft computations on site.
- Liaison with client Partners and audit staff on corporate tax matters.
Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive Corporate Tax Experience
- CTA Qualified
- Strong Management Experience
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to generate workable solutions to problems.
- Takes responsibility.
- Completes work to a high standard of accuracy.
- Questions existing ways of doing things.
- Completes tasks on time.
- Uses initiative.
- Able to cope with the pressure of high and varying workloads.
- Willing to take advice.
- Flexible in approach to work and willing to learn new skills.
- Good written skills.
- Able to communicate effectively and keep others informed.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Work to deadlines
- Ability to spot new business
- Computer literate with Word and Excel.
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 07743 925 242
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org