Overview of Firm
I am recruiting on behalf of a very well established Chartered Accountants who are a Top 75 Firm in the UK of Accountants providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services across a variety of industries.
My client offers customised Accountancy, Audit and Tax solutions along with other Advisory services that include Corporate Finance, Insolvency and Financial Solutions tailored to meet their clients needs.
This is an interesting and varied role which provides real scope for personal and career development. You will work closely with managers and partners, assisting them in tax compliance and advisory matters.
Corporate Tax Skills:
- Experience within a professional services environment giving you at least a working knowledge of Corporate and Business Tax is essential.
- Ideally you would hold a relevant qualification such as ATT / CTA / ACA / ACCA, or be studying towards one of those.
- Must be keen to be involved in planning and technical aspects of tax, compliance and advisory work, and to develop your skills.
- A high level of ICT literacy is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to develop client relationships, and to get involved in business development activities.
- Self-motivated, hard working, flexible and prepared to undertake some travel within East Anglia.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to gain experience within a prestigious team.
They are offering an attractive salary with many benefits in a friendly working environment. They also have an extensive in house training programme for all staff.
If you are interested in this position please click apply or contact Connor at Athena Recruiting Services for a professional and confidential chat.
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 07743 925 242
Send us your CV: email@example.com