Corporate Finance Manager
Ipswich or Colchester
My Client, a Top 40 UK Accountancy Practice are looking for a full time Corporate Finance Manager who can be based from either our Ipswich or Colchester office.
This role primarily involves undertaking Corporate Finance engagements. There are excellent opportunities for progression.
The main responsibilities are:
- Corporate Finance assignments, both in-house and at client premises.
- Drafting and presenting reports on acquisition, disposal, valuation, due diligence and business reorganisation assignments.
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts, budgets, projections and financial forecasts.
- Assisting with the management and development of the department, including departmental reporting, finances and business development.
- Managing work to complete job in allocated time frame.
- Training and supervising staff within the department, providing technical support where needed.
- Answering any queries from staff during on site work.
- Contacting clients and other contacts.
To be considered for this role you must have good communication, IT skills and a professional manner.
Qualified or part qualified candidates with either the ACCA or ICAEW qualifications will be considered. Some experience of a practice environment would be preferred.
Candidates should have a full driving licence and access to independent transport.
Candidates will be required to sit our internal aptitude test, and if successful, you will be included in the interview process.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Connor at Athena Recruiting Service on 01376 310745 or email email@example.com
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 01376 310740
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org