Accounts and Audit Senior
£35,000 - £42,000
My client is a very well established Chartered Accountancy firm with offices based in and around London. They are a top 40 accountancy firm and are in the top 25 for private client and financial planning work.
This is a split role working on 60% accounts and 40% audits.
Accounts and Audit Senior Profile
They require an ACA/ACCA qualified individual with previous Accounts and Audit Senior experience to work within their Milton Keynes office.
Accounts and Audit Senior Role
- Reporting to the audit managers, duties will include; carrying out audits with turnover up to 40 million including specialist audits (e.g. pensions, solicitors, FCA or charities), working closely with my clients outsourcing teams to prepare year end accounts.
- Supervising junior members of the team.
- Preparation of draft business tax computations, larger accounts preparation jobs and where applicable.
- Drafting recommendations to management post audit.
Accounts and Audit Senior skillset
- Experience of working in a similar medium-sized or smaller practice is desirable.
- The ability to cope with not only pure audits but also audits where the records are not straight forward is required and the ability to work within deadlines and budgets is essential.
- Previous experience of Proaudit and CCH Accounts Production would be useful, and a working knowledge of Sage, Alphatax and Excel is desirable.
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 07743 925 242
Send us your CV: email@example.com