Our client is seeking a Maintenance person/Gardener to join their team in Manfield on a permanent, full time basis.
- Security to ensure fire doors, locks, alarms etc. are maintained and are in good working order.
- Cleaning- to ensure disposal of refuse, occasional cleaning of equipment, paintwork and windows.
- To complete various daily, weekly, monthly and 6 monthly checks throughout the Home and complete the relevant paperwork once checks completed.
- To be aware of, and keep up to date, with works detailed in the Home's Maintenance Schedule.
- General Maintenance - to carry out minor repairs and general maintenance, including, but not limited to, basis plumbing and decorating.
- Gardens to ensure general maintenance of grounds, cut lawns, and maintain flower beds and hedges
- Maintaining stores including checking and ordering of goods, equipment and tools
- Ensure that the heating of the building is in good working order
- General porterage duties
- Such other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time and which are appropriate to a job within the competence of the employee
- To comply with all job related polices, regulations and rules including health and safety and welfare of the residents and colleagues
- To assist and support other care home staff at meal times.
- It is the individual and collective responsibility of every member of staff to ensure adherence to the company's equal opportunities policies
- It is the responsibility of every member of staff to ensure compliance with health and safety at work legislation
- Support the equality, diversity and rights of Residents, Carers and Colleagues.
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 01376 310740
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org