Our client is currently looking for a groundworks commercial manager that can undertake the following:
- Estimating of groundworks packages up to a value of £1.5m, this will include full takeoffs and BOQ pricing.
- Undertaking of rate build ups and pricing from first principles.
- Quantity surveying of all live schemes from commencement of schemes to undertaking of final account.
- Undertaking of all purchasing.
- Management of all company cashflow.
- Management of all cost reporting.
- Management of junior commercial assistant and accounts staff.
With this role as a groundworks commercial manager, you would be the company's no 1 commercial member of staff and you will need to take full ownership and control over the full commercial running of the company.
This would suit someone who has worked for the small groundworks / civils company who is looking to make the next move.
There is plenty of scope for making this position your own and working alongside a dedicated contracts manager you would be looking to drive this successful and local company to the next level.
This is a superb opportunity and would only suit someone who is driven, committed and has good experience in creating and running their own systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00 to £60,000.00 /year
Commercial: 5 years
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 07743 925 242
Send us your CV: email@example.com