Construction Project Manager
Location - Billericay
Number of hours - 37.5 hours per week
Permanent - Full Time
Salary - £50,000
Our Client is looking for an inspirational and dynamic Construction Manager to help us grow our award winning business.
The Construction Manager will oversee the quality, progress and programmes of our new care home developments and will support the refurbishment of our current homes.
Our amazing residents expect 'outstanding' and that’s exactly what you will deliver in this exciting and vital role, whilst also sharing in the innovative enthusiasm of the team to deliver award winning homes.
You will have: -
- A construction based qualification
- Experience in new build and refurbishment projects
- Extensive proven experience in residential construction
- Project Management experience
- Experience in construction engineering
- Knowledge and experience of JCT and build contracts, warranties and bonds
- Health and Safety level 3 and CSCS qualification
- Knowledge of the care sector (desirable)
In return we offer: -
- The chance to work with a fantastic team
- 28 days holiday
- Company car
- An excellent Induction programme
- Ongoing professional development
- Company pension scheme
- Health cash plan (optional)
Interested in this Vacancy?
Call us on: 01376 310740
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org