Friday 8th June 2018
Now recruiting a physiotherapist in Norfolk!
Skills and Abilities
• Develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally.
• Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
• Ability to lead, coach and inspire others.
• Persuasive and effective influencing skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to take a pro-active approach
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to problem solve
• Excellent attendance and time keeping record
• Attention to detail
• Ability to achieve results
• Flexible approach to work and manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
Education and Qualification
• Relevant Physiotherapy Degree or equivalent
• Registered member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy/Health & Care Professions Council
• Evidence of Continual Professional Education