Digital Marketing Manager
- Sales & Management
- Job Type:
- £18,000 - £30,000 Per Annum + Bonus
ECommerce, SEO, Websites, PPC, Marketing
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team based in Ipswich . The role will be a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of £18,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE.
Digital Marketing Manager - Role Overview
Due to expansion and the continued success of the Business, we are seeking to add a 6th Digital Marketing Manager to the team.
Key Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Management of local/national/ecommerce SEO clients including all on-site and off-site strategy planning and execution.
- Supporting the Directors with campaign analysis for prospect and existing customers.
- Carry out research and development into the industry to discuss with team and apply to client's campaigns to achieve maximum success and longevity in keyword rankings and leads/sales.
- Working alongside websites that are in development to coordinate the successful launch of new websites.
- Communicate frequently with the clients on the performance of the strategies, status of the website development and client expectations.
Key Skills & Experience required of a Digital Marketing Manager
- Hold proven agency experience in successfully ranking websites across Local/National and Ecommerce campaigns.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of SEO reporting and analysis tools.
- Hold an understanding of how to integrate campaigns with Social Media, PPC and Content team and will to coordinate a team of other marketing experts.
- Be confident in championing new research then consistently applying it with the consideration of the client and businesses best interests at the root of all activity.
What we can offer you as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- £18k - £30k starting salary + opportunity to earn bonuses
- 20 days holiday p/year with birthdays off
- Free parking, on-site kitchen facilities and modern office environment
- Using the latest equipment
With a substantial existing account base, a diverse product range. A fast paced and exciting role like this offers unrivalled long term security and progression, ideally suited to a Digital Marketing Manager looking to increase their knowledge and experience as part of a growing agency.
If you would like to join our team and become our new Digital Marketing Manager then click ' Apply ' today!
Interested in this vacancy?
Call us on: 01376 310740
Send us your CV: email@example.com